- Tue, 12:17: Made my first ever porridge in the porridge mug @marypcbuk gave me for my birthday. Just what was needed on a cold morning like this one...
- Tue, 14:33: It seems that certain organisations don't understand basic tradecraft (and never read any Le Carre).
- Tue, 16:39: Wondering why Surface Dial will only scroll the middle column in @TweetenApp
- Tue, 18:38: Writing about architecting apps for DocumentDB.
- Tue, 18:43: @RNLIJersey Got some lovely pictures of the inshore boat at speed from Sorel over Christmas, on the 27th: https://t.co/ZIEUdU6brE
- Tue, 20:11: RT @cdespinosa: Happy 40th birthday, Apple Inc. https://t.co/CZTvaPDTrq
- Tue, 22:11: One thing to note; Alexa is already a verb. I bought my mother a Dot for Christmas, and she texted to let me know she'd "alexad The Archers"
- Wed, 12:00: A coffeshop morning. Showing my Microsoft fan barista the Surface Dial. He's now wanting a Surface Studio.
There are no comments on this entry.